| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bournemouth-Hurn in December is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 7:56 long and the longest day is 8:15 long with an average length of 8:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Bournemouth-Hurn December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bournemouth-Hurn:
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 191.5 kms (119 miles) N
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) ENE
- London, England, Uk - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NE
- Manston, Uk - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) ENE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) ENE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) E
- Caen, France - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) SSE