| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bournemouth-Hurn in February is cool at 4.4 °C (39.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:10 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 9:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Bournemouth-Hurn February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bournemouth-Hurn:
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 191.5 kms (119 miles) N
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) ENE
- London, England, Uk - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NE
- Manston, Uk - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) ENE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) ENE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) E
- Caen, France - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) SSE