| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bournemouth-Hurn in July is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:24 long and the longest day is 16:26 long with an average length of 16:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Bournemouth-Hurn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bournemouth-Hurn:
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 191.5 kms (119 miles) N
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) ENE
- London, England, Uk - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NE
- Manston, Uk - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) ENE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) ENE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) E
- Caen, France - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) SSE