| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bournemouth-Hurn in May is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 55mm (2.2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:44 long and the longest day is 16:08 long with an average length of 15:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Bournemouth-Hurn May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bournemouth-Hurn:
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 191.5 kms (119 miles) N
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) ENE
- London, England, Uk - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NE
- Manston, Uk - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) ENE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) ENE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) E
- Caen, France - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) SSE